TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable to reserve a space in a class.
Payment for each term is due separately. To confirm attendance full payment* is due no later than 2 weeks before the term start date.
Payment by bank transfer or in person.
*For students who study 3 - 4+ sessions per week a payment plan is available.
A refund will only be provided on cancellation at least 14 days prior to the start of any course.
No refunds will generally be due in respect of any non-attendance, although, at the studios discretion, refunds may be provided in consideration of mitigating circumstances.
Other than easels and drawing boards materials are generally not provided unless otherwise stated. A full materials list will be included in student packs for each class. Materials can be purchased from the studio shop where students receive a 10% discount.
An informal, friendly and supportive working environment is encouraged. However, we do ask class attendees to adhere to the following general code of conduct:
- Aim to arrive early to class and give yourself plenty of time to set up before starting work. If you arrive late, please try to avoid distracting others as much as possible.
- Please remain quiet during working hours; with mobile phones switched off or to silent.
- Please do not critique others work.
- Please leave the studio as you found it. Sharpen charcoal and pencils over the bins provided, tidy away your working materials and dispose of any paint rags safely as per studio instructions.
- Adhere to studio safety instructions regarding the use of solvents and paint.
- Drawings and paintings can be stored with the studio whilst being worked on but space is limited and you should expect to take work home with you when complete.